Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Self - Care Playlist




“Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind,
 flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.” -Plato

As a coach I’m always telling people how important self-care is, to take time each day for you. Even if it’s only 10 minutes, taking time to unwind and let your mind be at ease can change your whole mood. One way I do self-care is through music; music has always been such an important part of my life, it’s been my way for me to escape even if only for a song. I thought I’d share some songs that I listen to when I’m in need of some comfort whether I’ve had a bad day or my self confidence is low, these songs have always helped me through. Bare with me folks, some of these songs may not be the ones you’d typically listen to but give them a try, listen, smile, and always dance!


1. Private Party-India Arie
2. There’s Hope-India Arie
3. Video-India Arie
4. The Man- Aloe Blacc
5. Sunday Candy-Chance the Rapper
6. Keep Ya Head Up-Tupac
7. No Other Love-Uncommon Kings
8. Superwoman- Alicia Keys
9. Bruno Mars-Perm
10. Right to be Wrong- Joss Stone
11. Gossip Folks-Missy Elliott
12. Man in the Mirror- Michael Jackson
13. Where is the Love- Black Eyed Peas
14. They Don’t Want Music- Black Eyed Peas
15. Crooked Smile- J Cole
16. Every Ghetto, Every City- THE Lauryn Hill
17. Schoolin Life-Beyoncé
18. Izzo- Jay Z
19. I Can-Nas
20. Concrete Schoolyard- Jurassic Five

With love,

Annie Kipcak

Stay Up 


No comments:

Post a Comment